Job: Commercial Contract / IP Solicitor
Our client is looking for a Legal Counsel / Commercial Solicitor to join their fast-paced in-house legal department. This is a varied and interesting role involving drafting and negotiating a wide range of commercial IP contracts and agreements.
Based near Paddington the ideal candidate will:
- Be a UK qualified solicitor with at least 3+ years PQE
- Have a background in drafting and negotiating a wide range of different commercial contracts and agreements
- Assist the business with a range of other legal matters relating to intellectual property (IP), data protection (GDPR) and technology (IT)
- Need to have working knowledge of the music industry ideally experience in music licensing
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and a commercial / business outlook to their work
Our client envisages that candidates with at least 3 years PQE will have the relevant skills / knowledge for this position, however this has been given as an approximate guide for applicants and our client is happy to consider the applications of candidates who fall outside of this PQE range but who have the relevant experience.
For more information on this great in-house opportunity please contact Simon Campbell at QED Legal. If this position isn’t for you but you know someone who could be suitable then please let us know. We offer a reward fee for any successful referrals. For full details please see our website