Job: Commercial Property Paralegal
Commercial Property Paralegal
QED Legal have been instructed to find an experienced commercial property paralegal for a leading Legal 500 firm in York. Salary will be dependent on experience but will be competitive.
the successful candidate should have a minimum of 2 years experience working in another busy commercial property team. This might be as a paralegal or you might be a legal secretary looking to move into a paralegal position.
The role will involve -
· File creation and client care correspondence
· Submitting searches
· Obtaining title documents
· Preparing Land Registry applications and dealing with requisitions
· Preparing Stamp Duty forms
· Preparing completion statements and invoices
· Dealing with pre-completion requisitions
· File closing and deed storage
· Drafting declarations
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced commercial property paralegal to further bolster their experience at this award winning, market lead law firm.
For further information please contact Claire Black at QED Legal