An excellent opportunity for an experienced conveyancer to establish themselves at one of the region's leading firms.
Due to an increase in business the residential conveyancing team at this long established East Sussex firm are seeking to welcome an enthusiastic and ambitious conveyancer to the Bexhill office. The firm have offices at several locations with possibly the widest coverage across the region which itself continually see them growing form strength to strength.
The firm has an excellent reputation with a commercial outlook yet personal approach in providing highly effective and well regarded legal advice.
The residential property team deal with the full remit of residential property matters and therefore require an individual who is both experienced, competent and comfortable in managing their own caseload. You would ideally be fully qualified under CLC, CILEX or indeed a qualified solicitor and keen to hit the road running with existing work.
Main duties of the role include:
- Acting for buyers and sellers in residential conveyancing transactions;
- Undertaking all aspects of the transaction from initial contact to registration;
- Managing a mixed caseload of freehold, leasehold, re-mortgages, buy-to-lets;
- Complying with UK Finance mortgage lenders’ handbook;
- Advising on SDLT including higher rates, reliefs and exemptions;
- Developing relationships with agents, brokers and other property professionals.
The firm take a 'hands on' approach and are very much client-focused, therefore the role would suit an individual who is keen to engage clients and agents. You will enjoy being part of a team and contributing to it's ongoing development goals and of course it's success!
Excellent development opportunities and support will be provided to you with the firm having been recognised and commended in their approach to training specifically. This position therefore will provide an ambitious Solicitor with an excellent development path that could provide the potential for you to realise your longer term ambitions.
For further details please contact Gary at QED Legal or simply apply online through this ad