Job: Legal Cashier – West Sussex Coast
Legal Cashier – West Sussex Coast
My client is a Claims Management Company that is wholly owned and regarded as a market leader, offering a bespoke legal service relating to claims arising from the mis-selling of financial products.
The firm continues to grow and is seeking to recruit an experienced Legal Cashier, able to deal with a wide range of office accounts and billing matters within the legal framework.
- Reconciliation of Client and Office bank accounts
- Handling of client and fee earner Billing & Disbursements
- Posting client receipts to the system
- Reconciling client account ledgers
- Manage Directors expenses
- Preparation of Quarterly VAT returns and monthly
- Ohter ad-hoc duties and responsibilities including projects
Ideally, you will have previous experience gained within a similar position within a law firm or legal department and have an understanding of SRA rules and accounting along with day to day financial responsibility.
A salary of up to £26,000 is on offer and the role can be flexible in relation to working hours and days.
If you are an experienced Legal Accounts/Legal Cashier seeking a role within a fast paced and dynamic legal environment on the West Sussex Coast, please contact Garry Mewett at QED Legal on 01903 333100/07792 870558 or click on the “apply” button.