Job: Legal Counsel / Projects Lawyer – Construction
Our client is looking for a Projects Lawyer / Legal Counsel to join their busy and growing in-house legal department.
Based in London the ideal candidate will:
- Be a UK qualified solicitor with between 2 years PQE
- Have experience of drafting and negotiating Construction, EPC / EPCM contracts, ICP contracts, O&M contracts, and PPAs
- Have a proven track record in their career to date and previous experience / training in a highly regarded law firm
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and a commercial / business outlook to their work
- Ideally have experience in the renewable energy and infrastructure sector
Our client envisages that candidates between 2 - 8 years PQE plus will have the relevant skills / knowledge for this position, however this has been given as an approximate guide for applicants and our client is happy to consider the applications of candidates who fall outside of this PQE range but who have the relevant experience.
For more information on this great in-house opportunity please contact Simon Campbell at QED Legal. If this position isn’t for you but you know someone who could be suitable then please let us know. We offer a reward fee for any successful referrals.