Job: Paralegal – In-house
Our client is an international company looking for a Paralegal to join their highly regard legal team. Based in Kensington, London, this is a varied and busy role involving working with the Legal Director to support the business with corporate, company secretarial, commercial contracts and other legal matters. You must be able to point to knowledge of Company Secretarial duties, including company filings and setting up and closing entities worldwide.
The client is looking for someone who is bright and quick to learn and who may want a training contract as the Company are willing to offer one to the right candidate.
You will also gain exposure in this role to other legal matters within the role. As to be expected you will also be dealing with some administrative support duties.
The ideal candidate:
- Law Degree educated
- Knowledge of Company Secretarial duties, including company filings and setting up and closing entities worldwide
- 12 months experience working in a commercial environment as a Paralegal or Legal Assistant
- Great communication skills
- Ability to prioritise effectively and manage a generous workload
- Able to work in a highly collaborative environment
- Take initiative
- Attention to detail when analysing data and reviewing legal documents
This is a great opportunity to work and learn alongside a proven Legal Director whilst developing strong legal, commercial and communication skills.
For more information on this great in-house opportunity please contact Simon Campbell at QED Legal. If this position isn’t for you but you know someone who could be suitable then please let us know. We offer a reward fee for any successful referrals. For full details please see our website.