Job: Restructuring – Insolvency Solicitor – In-house
Our client is a global professional services organisation looking for an experienced restructuring / insolvency lawyer. The successful candidate will be providing advice and legal support on a wide range of technical, risk and compliance matters related to business restructuring.
The ideal candidate:
- Be a UK qualified solicitor with strong academics who has trained at a leading law firm
- Have a minimum of 5 years PQE in restructuring / insolvency
- Have a proven legal track record across business restructuring across a variety of industry sectors
- Be a strong team player as you will be working collaboratively with professional staff across the business
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and a commercial / business outlook to their work
Our client envisages that candidates with at least 5 years PQE will have the relevant skills / knowledge for this position, however this has been given as an approximate guide for applicants and our client is happy to consider the applications of candidates who fall outside of this PQE range but who have the relevant experience.
For more information on this great in-house opportunity please contact Simon Campbell at QED Legal. If this position isn’t for you but you know someone who could be suitable then please let us know. We offer a reward fee for any successful referrals. For full details please see our website.