Job: Tax and Trust Executive
Tax and Trust Executive
A great role for an experienced Tax & Trusts specialist at one of Chichester's best known and long established legal firms
The firm have offered a comprehensive suite of legal services across the West Sussex region to both private and commercial clients having established an excellent reputation. They seek to appoint an individual used to dealing with clients on all levels with in depth experience concerning trust administration and accounting, tax work, including the preparation of tax returns and associated compliance.
Key responsibilities of the role will include but not be limited to:
- Trust and Estate tax returns and personal tax returns, including related tax calculations using the firm’s software (IRIS). All related correspondence with clients, HM Revenue & Customs and third parties as required. Monitoring and working to related deadlines.
- Preparing Trust accounts.
- Monitoring deadlines on Trusts and Estates such as ten yearly charges and beneficial entitlements.
- Inheritance Tax returns for Trusts and Estates.
- Assisting in the training and mentoring of junior members of staff.
The team are looking for an experienced individual with prior expertise gained withing a private client l or trust focused legal environment, ideally qualified / part qualified (STEP, ATT, CTA). The role will involve a great deal of client contact therefore good presentation and overall communications skills are essential with the ability to convey key advice to in te best interest of each individual client. You should be able to work independently in an organised and efficient manner with a good commercial outlook and be keen to contribute to the departments continued success.
The firm offer good market rate pay (negotiable dependent upon experience) are based in central Chichester and offer a great location to work form within a beautiful period offices
For further details please contact Gary at QED Legal or simply apply online for further details.